Limited Edition Notes:
- 1 order = Twelve 2 oz. bottles
- Spray Tops Included
- Bottle Colors: Blue, Green, Frost
- Limit of 5 cases per transaction
Evil Bone Water (Zheng Gu Shui) is a Chinese topical medicinal hand-crafted by Saint Apothecary with only empirical grade herbal ingredients in an approved facility.
Please Do Not resell online for less than $40 for a single bottle, which can include shipping.
Common uses for Evil Bone Water include:
- Incidental Injuries (particularly sports injuries)
- Joint Pain
- Spinal Pain
- Muscle & Ligament Pain
- General Pain
- Cuts & Insect Bites
“The power of Evil Bone Water is that is actually helps the problem instead of just patching up the symptoms.”
Our goal is to help all of you produce income and not have to compete with each other or especially Amazon or other online powerhouse retailers.
Quality Statement: Saint Apothecary's Evil Bone Water is never compromised with lesser grade herbal ingredients, only ethically sourced, empirical grade herbs are used." - Saint Apothocary
- Zhang Nao (Camphor) - Helps local circulation.
- Bo He Nao (Menthol) - Aromatic and cooling clears heat.
- San/Tian Qi (Notoginseng,Pseudoginseng) - Helps with bleeding & blood stasis, bruising & swelling, inflammation and pain.
- Ji Gu Xiang (Japanese Knot Weed) - Bruising and sprains inflammation.
- Gui Pi (Cinnamon Bark) - Relaxes muscles, promotes circulation and warms.
- E Zhu (Zedoary Rhizome, Rhizoma Curcumae) - Promotes the circulation of qi and blood while helping break down accumulations in the body.
- Bai Zhu (Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma) - Anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve pain, muscle spasms and cramps.
- Hu Zhang (Knotweed Rhizome) - Invigorates the blood, helps dispel stasis, helps open channels.
- Bai Niu Dan (Inula Cappa DC) - Helps dispel wind, lessening dampness.
Qian Jin Ba (Philippine Flemingia Root) -
Strengthen the tendons and bones, astringe the lung and relieve sore throat.
Most people have no idea that what we get in the USA is an inferior quality and most herbalists might not even think that much about it. The real winner and what makes it magnitudes better, is the herb quality. Making it with B or C quality herbs (which is what is commonly available and sold by US suppliers) and then craft it with imperial grade herbs (2-5 grades above normal) is basically a different product.
Evil Bone Water has no animal products. Furthermore, non-GMO, gluten free, cruelty free, pesticide free, contaminant free.
The camphor and menthol in Evil Bone Water are not synthetic. We also only use potable grain alcohol not synthetic ethanol.
Every herb is microscopically tested not only for proper variety and contaminants, but strength. We make sure they are all sustainable and ethically sourced. Everything that goes into that bottle comes from the finest ingredients on the planet that are currently available.
When we craft our product, I always ask myself- What do I want on my skin? In my patient’s body? My own family?
Mark T. Brinson -
CEO, Owner and Maker of Every Batch of Evil Bone Water
Mark T. Brinson DOM, Ap, Master Herbalist
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, USA
St Petersburg, Florida, USA
*Evil Bone Water is intended for external application only. Do not consume under any circumstances. Do not drink!